THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST
We will be in touch soon.
Clerkenwell Design Week its the most knowable trade that combines modernism, craftsmanship and innovation. This show started on 19th May and it ends today on 21 May.
The show places in key-points between church’s and lodges, alleyways and gloomy spaces.
This year event includes:
– Creative Lighting since Unesco declares that 2015 is the International Year of Light. So lighting designers are now experimenting new materials and forms in order to create a new concept of lighting.
– Outdoor Living is also one of the main highlights in the Clerkenwell Design Week, and that fact comes from the technological adavance in the materials that originates a new wave of robust, elegant outdoor furniture, also one of the key themes at this year’s Salone del Mobile in Milan.
SEE ALSO: MAISON ET OBJET PARIS IS ON AIR!
– New British makers and international superstars, also young UK makers, craftsmen and established British brands have they spot in this show.
– Pop-up lounging allows people to taking a breather, enjoying the atmosphere or soak the sun. Making the most of this, CDW Presents is a relatively recent addition to the show’s programme, inviting architects and designers to showcase their talents with pop-up spaces and structures dotted around the area.
SEE ALSO: IMM COLOGNE 2015 HIGHLIGHTS
– Food and Champagne are one of the hot topics for this show since this year events counts with a main partner Champagne Jacquart, who will be hosting a beautiful champagne garden throughout the festival in the garden of the Order of St. John. The champagne will be served in square glasses called Rose Cubes to amplify the drinks notes. Ever popular spot St. John – with its bar, bakery, and dining room – offers deliciously cooked meals for any time of day. The restaurant is located in the heart of Clerkenwell right in the action of the Clerkenwell Design Week. The Modern Pantry, ahead of opening its second location very soon, will be partnering with Clerkenwell Design Week to provide their food for all festival goers.
So if you are in London you should go and visit the Clerkenwell Design Week and take a look in the new highlights of this year.